First Summer release
Major rewrite of the server side submit server, refactoring code and integrating more with future afase updates.
A major OS release upgrade on the container side, and a fresh Kubernetes cluster migration took up most of the backend time this sprint.
On device there's some new changes on the modbus.
Notable server side changes
- Support for marking some data as discardable after certain times.
- Submit server now regularly syncs with Afase
- Logging server and client side views of failed data submissions
- Refactoring of the submitserver
- Submit server now updates keys in the backend when settings change due to data changes etc.
New Hardware support
- modbus: Add support for Corrigo Ventilation expansion units
- modbus: Add support for GOLD generation D
On device changes
- Improved submitter between servers, cutting out delays
- Split out timesync from data submission
- Resume downloads if they fail