After Vacation release
Alert actions (Messages) are now set consistently for everyone and can be changed to fit usages. More triggers for non-default names of certain meters are now automatically created and syncronized.
Server side, except for bug-fixes, most changes were in Afase for data validation and stricter error handling.
New Hardware support
- Modbus: Initial support for Elite 440 series energy meters
Notable server side changes
- Submit now sets up more default triggers for Modbus devices
- Afase now validates even stricter in prototype related forms
- Some more restrictions to how tokens can be bound to devices & cabinets
- Feature: Add the
api_keyfield to prototypes
- Bugfix for data types in events
- Bugfix, returning 403 instead of 500 from backend authorization problems
- Bugfix, no longer redirect to documentation on TLS certificate errors