Late autumn release
Constantly applying updates to keep secure and sate of the art. This release includes new hardware support and an all around set of updates.
New hardware support
- Gebwell Taurus heat pump
- KMtronic Modbus relays
- Genius Expansion
Other than this, there has been adjustments to groups and some more registers and metadata for various Modbus devices. Also, support for json-based protocols which send broken json has been implemented as a work-around.
Server side changes
- As part of the upgrade process devices that did not have alerts for historical reasons are getting them updated to match current settings. Thus new warnings may happen.
- Further refinement of data collection and server side code & deployments
- Icon for QR-link has now a QR-image instead of a link-image.
- Ediel exports can now be listed
- When scanning a device token, it'll suggest to bind it to a site if not already there
- Prototypes are now automatically bound to devices when binding them to a site
- Further consistency and automation in afase