Early winter release
Updates to the updater and upgrade process, and introduces a lot of beta features in network monitoring that may become stable in the future.
This release will be rolled out more slowly than others.
Notable server side changes
- Afase Now reflects triggers from the backend This caused the warning and online texts to change.
- Afase Now permits binding a device to a site without a cabinet.
- Caramel Manager, a Caramel integration for Kubernetes to automatically keep TLS certificates up-to-date
- Submit can now run both Stable and Development releases at the same time, permitting in-development systems to log data to live databases.
- Submit no longer loses the external IP address of devices
- Submit can now be load balanced between multiple machines
- API can now run both Stable and Development at the same time, permitting WIP of the API endpoints
- API can now be load balanced between multiple machines
New Hardware support
- Proof of Concept: Saia S-Bus
- Support for Siemens Climatix HVAC systems
- Support for Modbus TCP
On device changes
- Improved scanning of M-Bus devices
- On-demand scanning of M-Bus devices, write a value to the configurable item
mbus.scanto trigger a rescan of M-bus
- Work around Bastec devices sometimes returning invalid JSON with periods after numerals
- Work around memory corruptions in Bastec devices
- Log more statistics about broken data for Bastec devices
- Properly fail transactions when a modbus device returns invalid values
- Group adjustments of various modbus devices