Flowering Cherry release
Springtime and full of flowering trees, time for another release!
"Bugfixes and improvements" is so trite, but that's pretty much what's happened, and some groundwork for future releases.
The distribution got a new kernel build with more sandboxing features, and major work has been done to update the build systems and release process across all our projects, which you can find in part in our Nagger
- Improve event documentation, include info about problem_id
- Reduced file sizes of many cabinet drawings
- Streamline and combine the different ways a device links to a Cabinet
- Reduce size of afase containers
- Add a simple favicon to the page using the neat SVG emoji favicon hack
- Add 6th Nibe pump support and remove unused pump grouping
- Add support for Spirovent Superior S400
- Add TCP keepalive to all housekeeper connections
- Reduce sizes of containers
- Reorganize source code to automate release handling
- Fix occasional 500 responses from the API